What is consular registration?
Consular registration - a citizen of the Republic of Tajikistan, temporarily or permanently residing in the territory of the host country voluntarily leaves at the Embassy the information about the place of residence, work/study and other contact information. This information, if necessary can be helpful for his/her relatives and friends to restore contact.
Citizens of the Republic of Tajikistan who reside on a temporary or permanent basis in the territory of the host country are recommended to register with the Consular Section of the Embassy.
To proceed with the consular registration, a citizen of the Republic of Tajikistan submits the following documents to the Embassy:
1. Application addressed to the Embassy;
2. Copies of documents proving the identity of the citizen (internal passport, foreign passport);
3. Copy of birth certificate;
4. Copy of marriage certificate (if applicable);
5. Certificate of residence (in the host country):
6. Certificate of employment/study;
The above listed documents should be submitted to the Embassy (in person or by post).
Note: Schoolchildren, students and citizens of the Republic of Tajikistan who came to Germany, Poland and Czech Republic for the purpose of study are free to pay a consular fee for the consular registration.