What is consular registration?
Consular registration - a citizen of the Republic of Tajikistan, temporarily or permanently residing in the territory of the host country voluntarily leaves at the Consulate General the information about the place of residence, work/study and other contact information. This information, if necessary can be helpful for his/her relatives and friends to restore contact.
Citizens of the Republic of Tajikistan who reside on a temporary or permanent basis in the territory of the host country are recommended to register in the Consulate General
To proceed with the consular registration, a citizen of the Republic of Tajikistan submits the following documents to the Consulate General:
1. Application addressed to the Consulate General;
2. Copies of documents proving the identity of the citizen (internal passport, foreign passport);
3. Copy of birth certificate;
4. Copy of marriage certificate (if applicable);
5. Certificate of residence (in the host country):
6. Certificate of employment/study;
The above listed documents should be submitted to the Consulate General (in person).
Note: Сonsular registration is free of payment.