Republic of Tajikistan within the following projects and programs in border related issues has close cooperation with a number of international organizations, donor countries and partners:
- Project on Promoting Cross-Border Cooperation through Effective Management of Tajikistan’s Border with Afghanistan, Phase 2 (UNDP, JICA);
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) Programme for Central Asia Sub-Programme 1: "Countering transnational organized crime, illicit drug trafficking and preventing terrorism" Component on Regional Cross-Border Cooperation in Central Asia;
- EU-funded Border Management Program in Central Asia – Phase 10 (BOMCA 10);
- EU-funded Central Asian Drug Action Programme (CADAP 7) (CADAP 7);
- IOM Program on Border Management;
- Program on Border Management and Ensuring Security (OSCE Programme Office in Dushanbe); and others.